| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Zaranj in December is a little cool at 8.7 °C (47.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.7 °C (63.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.7 °C (33.3 °F).
- In December there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 17 °C (30.6 °F).
- The weather in December is arid. An airy 5.1mm (0.2in) of liquid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 10:07 long and the longest day is 10:15 long with an average length of 10:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Zaranj December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Zaranj, Afghanistan
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Zaranj:
- Kushka, Turkmenistan - 478.6 kms (297.4 miles) N
- Qalai Naw, Afghanistan - 460.2 kms (286 miles) NNE
- Herat, Afghanistan - 359.3 kms (223.3 miles) N
- Chakhcharan, Afghanistan - 427.2 kms (265.5 miles) NE
- Trinkot, Afghanistan - 419.9 kms (260.9 miles) ENE
- Farah, Afghanistan - 155.2 kms (96.4 miles) NNE
- Bust, Afghanistan - 246.9 kms (153.4 miles) ENE
- Kandahar, Afghanistan - 384.3 kms (238.8 miles) E
- Quetta, Pakistan - 488.7 kms (303.7 miles) E
- Dalbandin, Pakistan - 340.2 kms (211.4 miles) SE
- Nokkundi, Pakistan - 257.8 kms (160.2 miles) SSE
- Panjgur, Pakistan - 499 kms (310.1 miles) SSE